Book Review : The Alchemist

By Tuesday, April 13, 2021 , , ,

20910195. sy475

Details :

Read : 01 February 2021

Finish : 02 February 2021

Title : The Alchemist

Author : Paulo Coelho

Publisher : Harper

ISBN : 9780062355300

Published : April 2014

Price : IDR 136.000,- (Periplus.com)

Rating : 4/5


BOOK REVIEW:

Synopsis:  

The Alchemist is the magical story of Santiago, an Andalusian shepherd boy who yearns to travel in search of a worldly treasure as extravagant as any ever found. From his home in Spain he journeys to the markets of Tangiers and across the Egyptian desert to a fateful encounter with the alchemist. The story of the treasures Santiago finds along the way teaches us, as only a few stories have done, about the essential wisdom of listening to our hearts, learning to read the omens strewn along life's path, and, above all, following our dreams.

Review :

This is my very first import book I read. I've never read a book other than my country language. Maybe I bought it and then start learning to read book with English language. Start from this book. 
Turns out I devoured this book in two days! I love it so much. The lesson, the moral and the messages.

The book told about someone journey to find their so called "Legend" in life. The Alchemist believe that we all life for a purpose or goal and we grow and life every minute of our life to fulfilled that goal. We just need to carefully read the omen or signs around us. 

I think this book is such a wake up call for me and there's so much I can learn from this book and I will remember it till the day I died probably.


Where to Buy : Periplus , AMAZON, Book DepositoryOpen Trolley
Follow me one : 

Bookstagram : @flickandtales // Goodreads

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts